Sapim CX-Sprint Spaak
Similar to the CX-Ray but stiffer. Higher stiffness is due to more material and therefore the spoke is slightly heavier. But still the elliptic shape of 2,3/1,2 fits in all standard hub holes. Some professionals use the CX-Sprint on the drive side and the CX-Ray on the non-drive side. This shall bring a more equal stiffness on right and left side in one wheel.
- No more extra hub hole design; the hub manufacturer‘s guarantee is unaffected.
- Aerodynamic elliptic spoke.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production
- Diameter: 2.0 - (2.25 x 1.25) - 2.0
- Length: 145-310 mm
- Weight: 334 g (64 x 260 mm)
- Strength on middle section: 1430 N/mm2